Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler with Montana State Decal
The Yeti Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability. This permium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
- Fatwall Design - Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched temperature retention
- Permafrost Insulation - Pressure-injected polyurethane foam in the walls and lid locks in that just-packed temp.
- Rotomolded Construction - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-rex Lid Latches - These heavy-duty rubber latches are engineered with patented tech, which means busted latches are a bummer of the past.
- Anchorpoint Tie-down Slots - The built-in molded tie-down slots promise easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System - Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- Coldlock Gasket - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of teh lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold. (Or block out cold and keep in the heat if you're hauling hot meals).
- Lipgrip Handles - These streamlined handles stay of of the way to make carrying your catch (or cold ones) less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles - The military-grade polyester ropes deliver extra durability.
- Vortex Drain System - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Budge-resistant padding prevents rogue sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- By: Yeti