Women's Simms Sterling Salmon Heather SolarFlex Crewneck
Beat the heat and reap the rewards. Light and quick-drying, Simms' SolarFlex crewneck breathes easy and fights harmful rays to bring steamy-day fishing comfort to the forefront. Full range of motion with raglan sleeves for ultimate comfort and complete range of motion. Stay put protection with built-in thumb loops. Worry-free wear with Scotchgard stain release fabric.
- 100% Polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Quick-drying, wicking, and anti-odor
- UPF 50
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of the UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- Raglan sleeves for ultimate comfort and range of motion
- Built-in thumb loops
- Scotchgard stain release fabric
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
- By: Simms Fishing Products