Women's Simms Seafoam Heather BugStopper Hoody
A stylish half-zip hoody cut from heathered fabric featuring Insect Shield technology to deter biting bugs
- 100% Polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Quick-drying, wicking, and anti-odor
- UPF 50
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of the UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- Fitted hood
- Raglan sleeves for ultimate comfort and range of motion
- Treated with Insect Shield to block biting bugs
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
- By: Simms Fishing Products