Simms Steel Blue BugStopper SolarFlex Hoody
Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper SolarFlex Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. Insect Shield technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF 50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- 100% Polyester, exclusive of decoration
- Quick-drying, wicking, and anti-odor
- UPF 50
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of the UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Insect Shield for long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection
- Insect Shield repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that is retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details
- By: Simms Fishing Products