Simms Admiral Blue Big Sky Fishing Shirt
Inspired by Montana's trout-rich waters, the Simms Big Sky Fishing Shirt offers classic Western style designed for the discerning angler. Made of moisture-wicking fabric with UPF 50 sun protection, the men's shirt features a mesh-lined back panel that helps keep you cool on warm and sunny days. Dedicated pockets for your sunglasses and accessories help keep you well organized.
- 57% Polyester, 40% Nylon, 3% CDPET, exclusive of decoration
- 8.8 oz
- Wicking & UPF 50
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of the UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Classic western styling
- Vented, mesh-lined back panel for cooling
- Accessory loop in right chest pocket
- Sunglass stowage in left chest pocket
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details
- Past Season's Style
- By: Simms Fishing Products