- 4 5/8" x 7" - 64 pages / 32 sheets per side spiral notepad.
- All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your backpack or book bag.
- Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact.
- Standard Ballpoint pens will work when the paper is dry.
- Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell.
- Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable.