Item Count: 0
Please enter search criteria
As the only student-faculty co-op university bookstore in Montana, we consider it our priority to make certain that we do our best to meet your needs during this time of uncertainty. For that reason, we will continue to stay open until we are mandated to close our operations.
- Effective today, we have partnered with our digital course materials provider, RedShelf to offer free ebooks to students. The RedShelf Responds COVID-19 plan will allow students to access up to 7 free ebooks from participating publishers by using their university email address with the .edu domain name. Students and Professors can go here to see the list of participating publishers and access the free ebooks. Student and Faculty Course Materials Resources
- Students will be able to print return labels to return their books. This link will be available soon!
- Students wishing to sell back their books may send them to us with a receipt for shipping. We will process their buyback requests and send them a check for the value of their books and the shipping costs to send them to the Bookstore
- All buyback and rental returns must be shipped to the bookstore no later than May 15 in order to be processed.
- We will continue to offer all versions of course materials needed for your courses. For those of you who have a digital component, we can offer direct integration of your materials with D2L through RedShelf; contact Misti Tinder for more information at email@example.com. This enables digital access to your course materials on day one of your classes.
- If you are choosing an OER option, please let us know so we can provide print versions for students who learn best in that format or do not have access to digital materials.
- We can digitize any custom course pack that you have created and provide an online access code for your students.
- If you continue to use a physical textbook, we are offering the following delivery methods for summer course materials:
- Free shipping to the continental US for online orders.
- Free curbside pickup outside of the SUB for call-in orders.
- Personal delivery within Gallatin County for individuals in high risk categories.
- We are available via Zoom for conference calls with individual faculty members or departments to go over more detail about course materials options. Please contact MSU Bookstore CEO, Chad Schreier at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a conference call.
- In coordination with the Registrar’s Office, we have moved Grad Fair to an online format to stay in-line with social distancing guidelines. Additionally, the store is working with regalia vendors to make sure we can take returns on regalia should Commencement be delayed and/or cancelled.
- We will be offering free UPS Ground shipping on all online orders.
- For customers who wish, we are taking call-in orders with curb-side pick-up in the SUB parking lot Monday through Friday, from 8am-4pm.
- We have significantly increased the frequency and attention to cleaning and sanitation throughout our store. This includes regularly disinfecting high touch areas like door handles, pens, keypads, registers, counters and personal workspaces.
- All employees have been given strict guidelines, in accordance with state/federal requirements, for staying home if feeling ill or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
For those of you who need to shop for essential items, our doors are closed, but we are open. Call 406-994-2811 for curb side purchases or shop online with free shipping.
- We continue to have a fully stocked selection of convenience items, including prepackaged food, drinks, and sundries such as Emergen-C, personal hygiene items, and more.
- A great selection of reading material for your downtime, especially books essential to our Montana way of life, including our best seller: Steven Rinella’s Meateater Fish and Game Cookbook.
- Plenty of essential oils to keep you calm and your room smelling fresh.
- Freeze dried and dehydrated food for those who want quick meal options.
- Art supplies to help pass the time.
- And of course, tons of Bobcat gear to keep you comfy while you’re practicing social distancing.
- Lastly, we have a few remaining tech items for those of you looking to do homework, connect with family via Skype or Facetime, and stream Netflix while you are waiting this out, including Surface Pro 6’s for under $900, reduced prices on Macbook Pro, and Macbook Air for under $1100.
The entire MSU Bookstore team understands the seriousness of this situation and the importance of keeping our team members, customers and community safe. We are closely monitoring developments and will continue to follow the recommendations of the appropriate public health agencies and Montana State University. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to adapt to this constantly evolving situation.
And of course, Go Cats!
We are going to conduct buyback and rental returns through the following methods: