Please enter search criteria
Add an ISBN To your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
If you have purchased textbooks through this site, please click this link To view which Of your books are part Of the current buyback list.Login to View Buyback Information for Past Purchases
Click the link below To view ISBNs In your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List
BUYBACK and Rental return DATES:
What we buy and how much we pay:
During finals week of each semester, we pay you 50% of the book’s MSU Bookstore new book price if:
• The professor has ordered the book for the next semester.
• MSU Bookstore still needs your copy of the book to meet its quota.
• Thereafter, we pay the wholesale price as discussed below.
What happens if we don’t need your book for use at MSU:
• The Bookstore will buy your book to sell to a wholesaler if there is national demand.
• Generally, the wholesaler will pay approximately 30% of the book’s MSU Bookstore new price. That amount varies depending on supply, demand, edition, etc.
• We may not purchase your book if it is too written in, ragged, water damaged, etc.
When is Buyback?
• SEMESTER START: We pay wholesale prices the entire first week of each semester.
• FRIDAYS: We pay wholesale prices for books most Fridays of the year.
• FINALS: Your best value is to sell your books during finals week when our needs are at their peak and when we pay 50% for re-adopted titles.
• Prices and quantities are subject to change.
• All workbooks and study guides must be "clean and complete."
• Packages may contain multiple components such as CD's, tapes, study guides,
pamphlets, books, etc. All elements must be present at the time of purchase.
• Water/moisture damaged books have NO VALUE.
• It is bad practice for students to sell books from their major or allied fields,
and from continuing or prerequisite courses.